Routines are Important because they influence a child's –toddlers/preschoolers emotional, cognitive, and. social development. They help children – toddlers / preschoolers, Nursery Going children feel secure. Relying on routine to accomplish tasks is a lot easier than relying on willpower and motivation.
Nursery Near Al Furjan; Importance of Routine:
Routines are the backbone of daily classroom life. They facilitate teaching and learning…. Routines don't just make your life easier, they save valuable classroom time. And what's most important, efficient routines make it easier for nursery/preschool/toddlers to learn and achieve more." Having regular meal times, bed times, play times and other planned activities creates a routine that benefits children in the long run. You would be surprised at the benefits that establishing a routine can have on your little one. Children-toddlers/preschoolers/nursery do best when routines are regular, predictable and consistent.
Nursery Near Al Furjan ; Benefits of having Routine:
- It helps them to develop a sense of mastery in handling their lives. As young children toddlers/nursery kids do not understand the concept of time, they lives by the events that happen. It makes them understand concepts such as before and after and eventually, learn to manage time. By setting a routine for children, toddlers/nursery children, you teach them to manage their time in a way that is efficient and productive.
- Routines are a good way for you to teach your child; toddler/preschooler/nursery kid healthy habits like washing their hands, brushing their teeth and exercising.
- By providing your child /toddler/nursery going child with an environment in which they feel safe and secure, your child will become more relaxed and open to exploring the world around them.
Nursery Near Al Furjan; How to have a routine
Starting early is good, but not as young as infants – infants tell us what they need and are too young to adapt to our routine.
- Plan meal times
- Have a bed time routine including brushing their teeth, a bedtime story, etc.
- Be flexible at times – not every single minute of the day needs to go according to time. Learn to be flexible and your child will too – they need to learn to be able to cope with minor changes at times.